Related posts to normal vagina
Signs might include abnormal vaginal discharge or genital sores. Vaginitis. An infection or change in the normal balance of vaginal yeast and bacteria can cause inflammation of the vagina vaginitis . Symptoms include vaginal discharge, odor, itching and pain. Common types of vaginitis include bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and trichomoniasis..
WebMD’s Vagina Anatomy Page provides an image and definition of the vagina and describes its function, parts, and conditions that affect the vagina..
If, during your vaginal self exam, you see any genital warts, sores, bumps, spots, or unusual coloration, make an appointment to see your doctor. The same is true if you notice a smelly discharge..
It’ s very normal for your vulva to smell a little bit musty, like sweat, or even a bit metallic around your period. Every woman’ s scent is different and it will change throughout your menstrual cycle. This is completely normal and it’ s a sign that the good bacteria in the vagina are doing their job..
- Home Labia Library
- Normal Theater Il Official Website Official Website
- What Is That White Fluid That Came From My Vagina
- My Vagina Doesnt Look Normal Is There Loose Skin Photo
- Is My Vagina Normal Nhs
- The Vagina Vulva Female Anatomy Pictures Parts
- Is My Vagina Normal Here Are The 7 Different Types Of Labia
- This Is What The Perfect Vagina Really Looks Like
- Heres How Long It Takes For Your Vagina To Go Back To
- Why Did Your Vagina Get Very Swollen After Sex Is That