Related posts to coloring eggs with kool aid
We love to decorate Easter eggs at our house. Sure, you can buy a regular dye kit, but if you want to try something different dye your Easter eggs with Kool Aid! It’s super easy, and my favorite part is how awesome it smells! Fill your bowls with about a cup of water, pour in a packet of .
We are always looking for fun and unique ways to dye Easter Eggs We love the simplicity of just dipping eggs in dye, but honestly it can get a little boring after a while..
The melted crayon, glittery eggs are beautiful. I think my kids would like that activity. We will have to try it this year. I pinned this and it would be great if you linked up with Hobbies and Handicrafts..
Thanks for your comment. There isn’t much vinegar in with the food coloring, I don’t taste vinegar in the egg whites, and you don’t want to leave them in the dye long I think if the egg whites get too dark they don’t look as appetizing..
- Koolaid Tiedye Easter Eggs Recipe Kraft Canada
- How To Dye Easter Eggs With Koolaid Lessons For Little
- Koolaid Tiedye Easter Eggs Kraft Recipes
- How To Dye Easter Eggs With Kool Aid
- Dyeing Eggs Skip The Shaving Cream And Go For The Koolaid
- Decorating Easter Eggs With Kool Aid Dye Living On A Dime
- How To Dye Easter Eggs With Koolaid Totally The Bombcom
- Koolaid Dyed Eggs Recipe Just A Pinch Recipes
- Color Easter Eggs With Koolaid Gingerbread Snowflakes